Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: I think it's time we had

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Another Jor appreciation thread.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    I can think of many a thread I could dedicate to him, but not for appreciation!


    Oh yeah - and thanks for posting a thread we know will get a ton of reponses, right after I take the time to post a major haul thread! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 26, 2005 08:03 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    A call for Biohazard DEpreciation thread

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    *Runs [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I appreciate everyone here.

    Except MM4 and Toymank. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww do we haaave toooo?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <font size="8">BUMP !</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying to cut back on my Jorring. It was giving me a rash.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I don't really appreciate Jor at all. I like to push him around, and I will, and I will...I like to push him down, and I will, and I will. I like to take him for granted, I like to take him for granted, yeah, yeah, and I will.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's a Jor and how do we appreciate it? Do Jors appreciate like investments?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...I don't really appreciate Jor at all. I like to push him around, and I will, and I will...I like to push him down, and I will, and I will. I like to take him for granted, I like to take him for granted, yeah, yeah, and I will.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay. You just parodied a Rob Thomas song. I'm a scared!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •